Lanark County Interval House organizes several events every year. We are always interested in new partnerships and encourage new events (big or small) to raise operating funds and build public awareness about violence and abuse. If you would like to hold a fund raising or awareness building event, we will happily support your however we can.
Upcoming Community Events Benefiting Lanark County Interval House:
Our Annual Events include:
- International Women’s Day: Thursday, March 8th, 2018
- Take Back the Night: Thursday, September 21st, 2017
- Violet Femmes Girls Night Out Gala in Almonte: Friday, November 24th, 2017
- 29th Annual Women’s Fair: Saturday, November 4th, 2017
- National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women: Wednesday, December 6th, 2017