PAYMENT – We request that payment for winning bids be submitted within 48 hours of the close of the auction at 6 PM EST on April 27th, 2014. Acceptable methods of payment include Paypal or Credit Card. Payment is accepted on the Lanark County Interval website at www.lcih.org. FULL payment is required prior to shipping. We thank you for your support of this payment policy.
There are two ways you can receive your items: either by picking them up, or having their shipped to your location.
1) PICKUP OF WINNING ITEMS – All items will be made available for pickup in Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada.
- You can pick up your items up on Saturday, May 3rd between the hours of 11 AM – 3 PM at the As Good As New Store, 33 Bridge Street, Carleton Place.
- Items must be prepaid by Paypal/Mastercard/VISA PRIOR to pickup, OR you can pay CASH for your items when you pick them up. Personal cheques are NOT accepted.
- Please bring photo identification with you in order to pick up your items.
- IMPORTANT: If you choose to pick up your items, please send an email to email@example.com BEFORE May 1st indicating that you will be picking up your item(s).
2) SHIPPING COD – If you need us to ship the item(s) to you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your mailing address (Canada or USA), and phone number. Indicate in the email whether you would like to have INSURANCE placed on the item to protect it during shipping. Items will be mailed using Canada Post as a Cash On Delivery (COD) parcel to locations in Canada or the United States. You will be responsible to pay the shipping costs before Canada Post will release your item to you. Please note that winning bids must be paid for, before the item(s) will be shipped.
If you have not paid for your item(s), nor responded by email by April 30th, 2014, we will attempt to contact you by phone or email to ensure that you received your winning bid notification. As you can appreciate with this many items, it may take some time to contact everyone and make payment arrangements.
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED OR ARRANGEMENTS MADE BY 3 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME ON May 2, 2014, OR THE NEXT HIGHEST BIDDER WILL BE OFFERED THE ITEM AT THEIR HIGHEST BID PRICE.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
Thank you for supporting Lanark Country Interval House. If you have any questions or concerns about the auction, please contact Heather Whiting, Fundraising Coordinator at (613) 257-3469, extension 27.